No Attorney-Client Relationship Without Signed Agreement
Viewing this website does not form an attorney/client relationship between you and the attorneys of The Law Office of Amanda Todd Daniels. No attorney/client relationship occurs unless and until you sign an agreement confirming the nature and scope of representation.
Not Legal Advice
This website is for informational purposes only and does not contain legal advice. Please do not act or refrain from acting based on anything you read on this site.
No website is entirely secure, so please be cautious information provided through the contact form or email. Do not assume confidentiality exists in anything you send through this website or email until an attorney/client relationship is formed through completion of a fee agreement.
Attorney websites, such as this one, are considered attorney advertising.
No prior result in a case guarantees a future result that is the same. Each case we handle is individual with different facts and therefore every case is different. We cannot guarantee any specific result in your case.
This page is meant to comply with all Rules of Professional Conduct. Amanda Todd Daniels, attorney at The Law Office of Amanda Todd Daniels, is licensed in Mississippi.
Testimonials found on this website are actual client reviews of The Law Office of Amanda Todd Daniels. We appreciate our clients and their willingness to share their experiences. To share their experience we may use models or stock photography in graphics to protect the identity and confidentiality of our clients. Please keep in mind that the success of any legal matter depends on the unique circumstances of each case: we cannot guarantee particular results for future clients based on successes we have achieved in past legal matters.
Web Site Terms and Conditions of Use
By accessing this web site, you are agreeing to be bound by these
web site Terms and Conditions of Use, all applicable laws and regulations,
and agree that you are responsible for compliance with any applicable local
laws. If you do not agree with any of these terms, you are prohibited from
using or accessing this site. The materials contained in this web site are
protected by applicable copyright and trade mark law.
2. Use License
- Permission is granted to temporarily download one copy of the materials
(information or software) on The Law Office of Amanda Todd Daniels’s web site for personal,
non-commercial transitory viewing only. This is the grant of a license,
not a transfer of title, and under this license you may not:
- modify or copy the materials;
- use the materials for any commercial purpose, or for any public display (commercial or non-commercial);
- attempt to decompile or reverse engineer any software contained on The Law Office of Amanda Todd Daniels’s web site;
- remove any copyright or other proprietary notations from the materials; or
- transfer the materials to another person or “mirror” the materials on any other server.
- This license shall automatically terminate if you violate any of these restrictions and may be terminated by The Law Office of Amanda Todd Daniels at any time. Upon terminating your viewing of these materials or upon the termination of this license, you must destroy any downloaded materials in your possession whether in electronic or printed format.
- The materials on The Law Office of Amanda Todd Daniels’s web site are provided “as is”. The Law Office of Amanda Todd Daniels makes no warranties, expressed or implied, and hereby disclaims and negates all other warranties, including without limitation, implied warranties or conditions of merchantability, fitness for a particular purpose, or non-infringement of intellectual property or other violation of rights. Further, The Law Office of Amanda Todd Daniels does not warrant or make any representations concerning the accuracy, likely results, or reliability of the use of the materials on its Internet web site or otherwise relating to such materials or on any sites linked to this site.
In no event shall The Law Office of Amanda Todd Daniels or its suppliers be liable for any damages (including, without limitation, damages for loss of data or profit, or due to business interruption,) arising out of the use or inability to use the materials on The Law Office of Amanda Todd Daniels’s Internet site, even if The Law Office of Amanda Todd Daniels or a The Law Office of Amanda Todd Daniels authorized representative has been notified orally or in writing of the possibility of such damage. Because some jurisdictions do not allow limitations on implied warranties, or limitations of liability for consequential or incidental damages, these limitations may not apply to you.
5. Revisions and Errata
The materials appearing on The Law Office of Amanda Todd Daniels’s web site could include technical, typographical, or photographic errors. The Law Office of Amanda Todd Daniels does not warrant that any of the materials on its web site are accurate, complete, or current. The Law Office of Amanda Todd Daniels may make changes to the materials contained on its web site at any time without notice. The Law Office of Amanda Todd Daniels does not, however, make any commitment to update the materials.
The Law Office of Amanda Todd Daniels has not reviewed all of the sites linked to its Internet web site and is not responsible for the contents of any such linked site. The inclusion of any link does not imply endorsement by The Law Office of Amanda Todd Daniels of the site. Use of any such linked web site is at the user’s own risk.
8. Governing Law
Any claim relating to The Law Office of Amanda Todd Daniels’s web site shall be governed by the laws of the State of Mississippi without regard to its conflict of law provisions.
General Terms and Conditions applicable to Use of a Web Site.